Kosmode Health Singapore Pte Ltd, a National University of Singapore start-up, is a Singapore-headquartered holding company with a wholly owned subsidiary, Suzhou Kosmode Biotechnology, in Suzhou Industrial Park.
KosmodeHealth‘s mission is to expand access to health from nature, as Asia’s most trusted partner in the development and supply of quality assured phytochemicals for plant health ingredients and biomedical market.
Though KosmodeHealth is a business partner, our success is highly dependent on demonstrating market traction of functional Food & Beverage (F&B) created from our quality plant health extracts. KosmodeHealth intends to recover in-house R&D cost with test marketing of functional product concepts directly to consumers. We are seeking a part time Marketing Executive (MEX) elevate KosmodeHealth’s market visibility through online and offline marketing activities.
Has overall responsibility for developing multichannel communication platform to increase corporate brand awareness, with the ultimate objective of driving sales of functional products.
• Develop online presence to create large number of targeted followership through a series of social media sites like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Develop product branding, packaging.
• Develop online/offline marketing campaigns
• Set-up, manage social media accounts
• Write, curate quality online and offline media content to drive traffic and ultimately to drive online and offline sales order.
• Organize online & offline marketing events
• 3rd and/or 4th year undergraduate in Business Administration, majoring in marketing, or equivalent, Mass Communication, New Media
• At least ‘A’ level chemistry and/or biology
• Computer savvy with good knowledge of programming.
• Experience in driving online & offline branding & awareness with creation of engaging content
• Creation of images and copies for company’s online and offline presence.
• Excellent communicator, skilled in written and verbal communication.
• Creative with eye for graphics and design
• Good photography skill is an advantage
• Experience in planning and execution of marketing events