4xLabs is a Singapore-based fintech that is driving the digital transformation of the money services industry to bring about greater financial inclusion for the underbanked globally. Established in 2011, 4xLabs has built a global network of connected currency exchanges, money transfer operators, financial technology firms and financial institutions by pioneering innovative industry solutions. These include Get4x (get4x.com), Biz4x (biz4x.com) and Send4x (send4x.com).
4xLabs, a fintech start-up that develops global solutions for money services businesses, is looking for a driven and highly organised Product Intern who can support the team and help refine our product vision into a roadmap with actionable tasks. As a Product Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with cross-cultural and multi-functional teams across different countries, and effect a real impact on the evolution of our product through your input and insights. Our ideal candidate is hungry to learn, eager to overcome challenges and possesses a positive attitude.
- Translate business and market insights into product requirements
- Perform testing and support the development of new features for our applications
- Track and report bugs, as well as recommend product improvements
- Define, analyze and track metrics and key performance indicators
- Support engineering, sales and marketing teams as required
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance, technical support, software development lifecycle and software engineering
- Analytical problem-solver who is data-driven
- Good communicator and team player
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Preferably possess a Masters or degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Effective hands-on multi-tasker
- Interested in fintech start-up culture
- Ability to work part or full-time for up to a year
- International applicants must be eligible for the Singapore Work Holiday Pass
Find out more about what an internship at 4xLabs is like from our intern alumni!