Ailytics is a spin-off start-up from multiyear research project that leverages on computer vision to enhance safety and maximize productivity in the construction industry to help end users make better-informed decisions for their operations. The team consists of people with a background in building architecture, AI, and data science. We like to make work as enjoyable and fun as possible while still being able to deliver our customer commitments.
We are looking for a passionate individual with the technical capabilities, business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit to take charge in leading and building our product in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment. You will work closely with the founders, technical team and customers to take complete end-to-end ownership, leadership and autonomy of projects. From day one, you will have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, our overall growth, and ultimately deliver amazing products and user experiences that would delight our customers.
At Ailytics, we believe the future is in our products, and the future of our products will be in your hands.
- Lead and define KPIs and plans for product strategy, feature prioritization and development by working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Translate business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
- Assesses industry landscape and trends by monitoring competitors and technological advancements
- Creates product pricing and business models through customer, industry and competitor research; reviewing internal costs.
- Form strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3+ Years of experience in building AI based products and management systems
- Understanding of the latest tools and technologies
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and coordinating skills
- Self-starter. Takes initiative, pick things up quickly with minimal guidance and is resourceful.
- Meticulous. A passion for solving problems and providing value added solutions.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Proficient in English and 1 other language
- Flexibility of working remotely
- Great leave entitlement
- Superb Employee Culture
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Stock options