The recent convergence of technologies, big data analytics and cloud computing brings opportunities to develop new platforms and products for the semiconductor chip design industry.
Started in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore, Plunify is an early mover in combining Machine Learning and semiconductor chip design knowledge to solve FPGA timing / fitting problems. We provide an expert software called InTime which electronics makers use in order to accelerate product Time-To-Market and lower product costs.
We are looking for a new team member with Qt/C++ development skills; specifically someone who has worked on and who enjoys working on enterprise software solutions.
In percentage terms, our ideal candidate’s time will be spent like this:
• (30%) Understanding our system architecture and flows in detail in order to propose new features and optimizations.
• (70%) Implementing new features and improvements in our software solutions.
• Highly skilled in Qt C/C++ object-oriented analysis and design, including Qt GUI design while working on and maintaining a large code base.
• Experience in using different compilers (MSVC, gcc) and cross-platform development (Windows, Linux).
• Knowledge of multi-threaded design practices, SQL databases.
• Good command of English.