Torus is a distributed private key management solution. By abstracting the management of private keys away from the end user, we allow users to start making use of blockchain applications using familiar authentication methods like Google or Facebook login. Our goal is to allow any digital identity to be a valid cross-platform identifier, allowing users to bring their digital identities with them to any application on the Internet.
What are you planning to do next? Why not be a part of Torus?
- BE A HERO by discovering and experimenting with new test techniques and formats to uncover and prevent bugs
- Improve the manual and automated testing solutions to be with a focus on efficiency
- Create reliable and detailed test cases, test plans, and documentation, and developing effective QA strategies
- Responsible for testing strategy and execution of testing for both projects and enhancements throughout the development pipeline
- Provide your automation expertise to our engineering team and be loved
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role (Software Engineering, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Systems Administration, Security, UX)
- Familiar with Black, Grey and White box manual testing methodologies
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
-> Dynamic team of diverse backgrounds
-> Opportunities to attend international blockchain events
-> Flexible while execution-driven and impact-focused
-> Comfortable and unique workspace
-> Compelling equity package
-> Annual leaves
-> Competitive take-home salary
More About Us:
Before embarking on Torus the founding team worked on different Ethereum Foundation projects including ENS and Plasma research. The decentralized key generation scheme we're building is novel and interesting work. Torus has a fast-paced working environment, which focuses on implementation. Ultimately we're looking to leave an impact.
The team is heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused. We’re a young dynamic team with a diverse background whether in terms of ideas or ethnicity. The company is also VC funded. What more? Developers can expect the chance to take part in blockchain hackathons and conferences all over the world.
Check us out at tor.us. If you’re interested, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org