If you are looking for a professional challenge, be a part of leading-edge technology solving real problems, and want to make a difference in society -and- in the company, come talk to us.
Seventh Sense is a deep tech AI hardware/software start-up started by serial entrepreneurs and backed by credible top-tier investors. We started this company with a vision to make this world a safer place by making cameras smart.
We cherish people who are fast learners, adaptable and passionate about their role. We are keen to hear from you if you wish to transform innovative research into revenue generating deep-learning based computer vision products using compute-constrained embedded solutions.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications -
• Currently in the pre-final/ final year of BS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
• Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools
• Basic experience in writing clear and comprehensive test cases
• Basic experience with testing software on different hardware/platforms
• Experience with both white box and black box testing
• Willing to learn new skills required as part of the job.
• Strong attention to detail and goal-driven
• Works well in fast-paced environments and a team player