WOW Kampung is the education arm of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI), nurturing purposeful, sustainably minded individuals and grounded leaders.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing social enterprise, we are impacting pre-schoolers, youths, and adult leaders through education. We believe that 21st century education requires a holistic and experiential approach, with a focus on value-based learning to inspire the right attitudes, skills, and knowledge starting from a young age. Our strengths are in education of environmental, leadership, and community building.
WOW Kampung’s unique programmes return people to the fundamentals of working in unison with our environment and with one another. We nurture participants to be more aware, emphatic, and have the ability to act. Additionally, to nurture empowered leaders with the aptitude and grounding to take positive actions for the greater good of humanities and the Earth.
As a social enterprise, WOW Kampung is serving our own joyful purpose - supporting Ground-Up Initiative, a non-profit and volunteer-driven organisation - in their social and environmental initiatives locally and regionally.
Connect with us on, http://wowkampung.com
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Openings: 2 Pax
Education / Training in: Environmental Science & Sustainability, Community Building, and Leadership Development. Clients include pre-schoolers, primary, secondary and adults train-the-trainer.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you are responsible for the entire sales and product delivery cycle. In the sales process, you are responsible for identifying, developing and closing deals to meet sales targets. Subsequently in sales fulfilment and deliver of the product by working with the Lead Trainer and facilitators. Roles include operations support in areas of programme customisation and logistics, delivery, and feedback collection. You will be working on new or and existing accounts to understand their needs and to focus on Client Relationship Management so as to build and maintain good relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Finding leads and qualifying prospects.
• Sales fulfilment of programmes to schools – Pre-school, Primary, Secondary.
• Managing operations for programme delivery – logistics coordination, follow-ups, and feedback.
• Generate regular and timely forecasts, reports and account status towards meeting sales targets.
• Support in facilitation of programmes.
• Estimated of 40 – 50 hours of CSR annually.
Skills, Experience, Conditions Specification:
• Qualification: Diploma or Degree holders.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and goal oriented.
• Ambitious and committed to achieving success for targets set.
• Meticulous and positive.
• Independent worker comfortable with management by objectives.
• Dynamic team player comfortable in a start-up culture.
• Sales background appreciated – within the education/training industry or in other industries
• Hands-on – don’t mind working in areas outside his/her comfort zone when required.
• Comfortable with outdoors environment and non-table bound work, as the majority of work time.
• A person who wants to see a strong purpose in his/her work to the society and in people development.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Has to be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Office location in northern part of Singapore; 5-day work week: Tuesday – Saturday, 9am to 7pm.