99.co is a powerful map-based property search engine that utilises smart algorithms to provide housing renters, buyers, and property agents alike a fast, transparent, and efficient property search experience. Our mission is to make the entire experience of finding, moving into and living in a new place seamless and hassle-free, while keeping living in a new city what it should be - fun and enriching.
Being the fastest growing property tech portal in South Asia, our goal is to empower people to search for a home they will love. Founded by one of the best engineering teams in Singapore, it is currently headquartered and operational in the Lion City. Our investors include Sequoia Capital and Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
99.co (http://99.co/) is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
You will be responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. You will help the team increase their efficiency, motivate the team, spin and argue for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. You will ensure the DoD (Definition of Done) is being followed.
What you'll do:
* Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
* Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
* Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
* Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
* Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and demos
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Support and educate the Product Managers, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
What you have/are/will be:
* Experience of at least three years in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
* Knowledge of various Agile approaches and techniques
* Experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (eg: various retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
* Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationship
* Stakeholder management - assisting to prioritise and set expectations when competing project deadlines arise
* Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organisational skills
* Influence team members with innovative changes and improvements by challenging the status quo
* Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)