NUS Enterprise is the Innovation & Entrepreneurship arm of the National University of Singapore’s (NUS), providing experiential entrepreneurial education, active industry partnerships, entrepreneurship support, and being Asia’s thought leader in innovation and enterprise. We run one of the largest Incubator-Accelerator in the region, including BLOCK71 – which has a presence in Singapore, the US, China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. We offer a comprehensive ecosystem, supporting tech startups through their entrepreneurial journey.
We are currently hiring a Senior Manager/Manager (Programme). You will manage our portfolios under our incubator-accelerator programmes, supporting them in their entrepreneurship journey.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive startup incubation/acceleration & other support programmes
- Account management of startups under these programmes
- Dealflow sourcing and evaluation
- Drive community-building initiatives
- Manage alumni relationship development
- Oversees the operations of the centre
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- A good understanding of Tech businesses and products, related experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Tech start-ups industry, prior experience e.g. with a Tech startup, VC, incubator, accelerator, etc.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills; able to manage multiple projects at a time