RedDoorz is South East Asia’s fastest growing network of great quality, budget accommodations. We offer comfortable rooms, reasonable prices along with our brand service guarantee to all guests. Free WiFi, satellite television, clean linen, sanitized washrooms, premium toiletries and round the clock customer support are the services enveloped in the Service Guarantee.
Senior Product Manager
• Product ownership / Roadmap – You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, product definition, prioritization and on-time delivery of the product. You need to own every aspect of the product. Accordingly, you will be expected to have a roadmap of the product that is at least 6 months ahead.
• Requirements Definition – Develop comprehensive product plans, which incorporates market requirements, defines the competitive arena, and establishes the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality MRDs and PRDs and effectively prioritise and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
• Strong Data Orientation – Decisions you make will impact the product for months to come. Hence every decision needs to be strongly backed by data. We need someone with the ability to experiment and place the right bets, and data along with consumer insight should be your compass while doing this.
• Technophile – You need to be someone who is inspired by the new tech that you encounter every day. You need to have a fundamental understanding of technical architecture in your day-to-day interactions with developers & QA.
• Collaboration / Understanding of business – As a product manager, you will need to work with multiple teams ranging from operations to marketing to customer relations to sales. We expect you to understand each stakeholder’s perspective and do what’s right for the customer & the business.
• Leadership – You will be expected to lead the product and gear up various functions within and outside the organization accordingly.
What We Require
• B.Tech from a reputed institute, MBA is a plus
• At least 5 years of experience of which at least 3 years is in product management
• At least 2 years of product management experience in working with consumer facing mobile apps
• Experience in leading a product team
• Passion, clear articulation of ideas, preference for action, and a strong work ethic are critical.