99.co is a powerful map-based property search engine that utilises smart algorithms to provide housing renters, buyers, and property agents alike a fast, transparent, and efficient property search experience. Our mission is to make the entire experience of finding, moving into and living in a new place seamless and hassle-free, while keeping living in a new city what it should be - fun and enriching.
Being the fastest growing property tech portal in South Asia, our goal is to empower people to search for a home they will love. Founded by one of the best engineering teams in Singapore, it is currently headquartered and operational in the Lion City. Our investors include Sequoia Capital and Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
99.co (http://99.co/) is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for plotting the course and future of our product, navigating your team through unchartered territory and unpredictable storms to reach new heights. Your work will constantly set new standards for the age-old industry and help thousands of buyers and renters set up home every year.
What you'll do:
* Drive product direction and strategy
* Own the product roadmap, objectives and KPIs
* Define and execute go-to-market plans/strategies
* Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis
* Understand user needs and behaviour
* Perform market research and competitive analysis
* Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
What you have/are/will be:
* 3-5 years of Product Management experience preferred
* Own a track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products on web and mobile platforms
* Technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
* A head for numbers and a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
* Able to respect and appreciate what good design(s) can do
* Able to communicate well in all sorts of situations, and know how to give clear and precise briefs
* Experience leading a team, and know how to effectively implement team goals and deadlines
* Exemplify what it means to be a team player — for both your team and the company
* Entrepreneurial spirit and know how your work impacts the business and the industry, and have Your way of conveying this to inspire others
* An infectious yearning to learn and be the best at what you do
* Able to embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment
* Able to speak in the vocabulary of GTD, Konmari method, agile, and design sprints
* Able to read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)