Zenfluence is a influencer marketingplatform that is redefining how influencers work with brands. We believe that there are many inefficiencies in the way brands currently collaborate with influencers and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution. Zenfluence just launched in Singapore with our disruptive platform and will expand into other markets in Q4 2018.
As Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for content creation across our paid and organic social media channels (Facebook, Instagram), and play a crucial role in assisting the co-founders in bringing to life our content strategy.
Together with a team of creative-thinkers, you will be creating original thought pieces, engaging with our influencer community and impacting their work through a whole new way of getting access to brand collaborations.
If you have a passion for content creation, social media and influencer marketing, we'd love to chat!
• Work closely with co-founders in content creation and execution to meet campaign-specific objectives
• Reach out to influencers to promote the Zenfluence platform
• Monitor and respond to social media activities on a regular basis and build relationships with new and existing audiences
• Track the growth and impact of Social Media on the business and propose improvements based on evaluations
• Conduct market research and uncover new insights that impact our overall content strategy
• Expand Zenfluence’s social media presence and create a loyal fanbase of Zenfluencers
• Excellent writing skills; able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format in appropriate style to resonate with millennials and influencers
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented
• A self-starter who is proactive, action-oriented, and enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to use language which resonates with a creative and young audience
• Passionate about the influencer space
• Has a knack for developing interesting, innovative and creative concepts