Life is an adventure and our mission is to help people discover new places to explore. Anymap, a mobile app launched by Stealth Mode helps you discover Singapore in a fun and cool manner. The think-tank at Anymap are a dynamic team of motivated individuals who strive everyday to make the presence of the app felt in the market. If you have keen sense of exploring the world along with a knack of cracking the social media and are passionate about what you do, we are all set to embrace you as a Social Media Intern into in the Anymap team.
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of the online community of Stealth Mode’s mobile app, Anymap. The role entails maintaining Anymap’s online presence on various social media platforms and helps create and publish content that is relevant to our users.
• Be creative and make an impression on Anymap’s social media presence.
• Be the eyes and the ears of the things happening around you and create the buzz on social media via Anymap.
• Have fun connecting with people with a goal to increase the downloads of Anymap.
• Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Perform research to find articles, stories or content that is relevant to user base and post it on our Facebook and Twitter page that invites conversation and interaction.
• Takes pictures and videos that can be developed into content for Anymap’s social media pages and the app.
• Use Google/Facebook/Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity after a campaign.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
• Associate with Anymap as a brand and speak about it on your personal social media presence too.
• Build maps on relevant topics that would be assigned as a part of the project requirement.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications and basic photo editing software.
• Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This is a full-time paid internship for 3 months and we require that you bring your own computer to complete internship projects and tasks. If we like your progress, the internship might be extended upon mutual agreement.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, have an outgoing personality and be flexible to take on multiple tasks in startup environment. The internship will benefit someone who is interested in taking on marketing, community relations and audience development.
The position is currently located in Singapore. Being able to work in Singapore is a requirement.