KODAKIT is a new platform to connect photographers to customers.
Launched in Singapore on March 1st .
Kodakit is a start up subsidiary of the KODAK group.
Seeking for a Technical lead to build and lead the development teams in Singapore that will be part
of a global development team.
• Experience of at least 3 years as a team lead in small/medium web & mobile application
• Hands-on experience of 3-5 years in iOS and Android development platforms.
• Hands-on experience on Web development (angular, JS, HTML) – Advantage.
• Knowledge of mobile and web application concepts and technologies in distributed
• Experience and have good knowledge of customer facing (web and mobile) user experience
• Experience and deep knowledge in web and customer analytics.
• Experience in working in a global distributed team with ability to communicate with remote
teams and management.
• Team lead and project management skills = develop periodic goals, organizes workloads,
set priorities, monitors project and support activities, and ensure timely completion of work
with good quality.
• Experience in Agile development processes
• Manage - sprint planning, status reporting, metrics and availability reporting
• Experience on Microsoft TFS – Advantage.
• Lead technology decisions to develop conceptual systems designs.
• Encourages the team to design & develop reusable frameworks and components to improve
speed to market and lower overall cost.
• Be the knowledge expert on web and mobile technologies and architecture.
• Develops and encourages the team to use innovation and creativity to solve business or
technical issues on time and within budget.
• Helps identify measures to improve applications stability and availability, sustain and
improve cost efficiencies and productivity gains.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies-Advantage