Since 2013 SendForensics has been providing advanced email security, deliverability and compliance solutions to organisations worldwide. Proudly founded and headquartered in Singapore.
Take the first step towards a career in cybersecurity, digital marketing or customer experience, with this entry-level customer support role for our flagship SaaS platform. Learn specialist skills in in-demand fields (email security, deliverability, compliance, data-privacy and more), and engage in dialogue with business customers from all over the world. Experience working in a successful startup with opportunities for rapid career-growth.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Help customers with their enquiries via Helpdesk system
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Liaise with SaaS Product team for improvements based on nature of enquiries and customer-feedback
- Improve the efficiency of the overall support process
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronic Engineering (or related disciplines)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Singaporean Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Recent graduates welcome, training provided!
What would a preferred candidate possess?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior customer service/support experience - online or offline
- Technical knowledge of email sending/receiving systems, email authentication protocols (e.g. SPF/DKIM/DMARC), anti- spam/phishing techniques etc.
- Email marketing knowledge/experience
Interested? Send a CV and introduce yourself: email@example.com
Please note that due to time constraints we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.