WhiteCoat is an on-demand virtual platform offering telemedicine and tele-treatment consultations. With a team of dedicated doctors, we are committed to providing patients with accessible, affordable and appropriate healthcare ranging from diagnosis and treatment to delivery of medication.
WhiteCoat was started in Singapore as a promise to improve healthcare and to provide an innovative healthcare experience. At WhiteCoat, we endeavour to ensure that everyone has a doctor in the family because WeCare.
- To assist in the current prototyping and development of various features on the WhiteCoat application and platforms.
- As a UI Designer, you will be working together with the wider Product Team to help prepare, design, and develop content. Your efforts will be mainly focused on assisting in the development of our applications, platforms and our website.
- To prepare, design and develop content for the purposes of maintaining the UI library together with the Product Team, to ensure maximum integration with minimal disruption.
- Guide overall UI standards towards developing and maintaining a unified design language (together with the Product Team).
- Spearhead assigned on-going development tasks by finishing hi-fidelity visual comps on Sketch + Craft + Invision (Desktop, iPad, iPhone) to guide and increase the velocity of product development in the pipeline.
- Engage with the wider WhiteCoat Team to garner feedback for design review & improvement.
- Participate in “standups” alongside the Product Manager to capture, plan and execute improvements with the Software Engineers.
- A polytechnic diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics, Design or other related accreditation in the sector.
- At least 3 years in the field of UI/UX.
- Fluency in Sketch, Abstract & its various plug-ins; (Craft, Invision and Launchpad).
- Ability to think strategically and creatively develop solutions around the current challenges faced by users on the platform.
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to the product team (and wider team).
- Good copywriting and editing skills is a bonus.
- Being equipped with a conceptual understanding of online user behaviours and responsive design is also a bonus.
- Team player, self-starter, meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines.