About the company:
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning and making wireframes according to marketing plans.
- Creating Mock-ups and Prototypes.
- Conducting A/B Testing.
- Analysing user behaviour and feedback.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1
- You demonstrate the ability to write, revise, amend websites in Japanese, as well as corresponding with the Japanese counterparts in Japan on a daily basis.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience of Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe XD/Sketch to create landing; pages, banners, and web pages.
- You possess analysis experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Google optimise and the others.
- You have strong coding skills: OpenCart/Magento/EC-CUBE/ WordPress.
You may apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/78406511
$4,500 to $6,000 per month
Jul 23 2019