Founded in 2020, we are a professional gaming and esports organisation that specialises in esports marketing. With an established network of esports influencers, video gaming streamers and professional esports teams, we are a catalyst for connecting brands and businesses with the video gaming community.
This role requires you to create fun and engaging content for the company’s TikTok and Instagram pages. You will be part of a team that will conceptualise, film, and edit videos on a weekly basis, while monitoring on-going engagements, and keeping up to date with trends.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist with the conception and execution of social media ( TikTok, Instagram) deliverables
- Create content such as videos and photos for social media
- Assist on influencer campaign strategies
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Help create and edit short-form videos
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Assist with photo/video content shoots
- Ensure brand message is consistent
- Be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple campaigns/projects at the same time
- Has to possess leadership qualities and be a team player
- Must be familiar with basic video editing software (Eg. Adobe PP, Filmora, CapCut)
- Passion for Esports
- Love the start-up/SME culture
- Inclusivity and Compassion for Others
- A sense of humor