Kinexcs is a highly recognized med-tech company established in Singapore that builds wearable device and digital platforms to enhance patient experience and quality of care for rehabilitation. We develop monitoring systems to remotely track, analyze, and monitor the rehabilitation progress of patients who have lower limb musculoskeletal conditions, such as a total knee replacement surgery or osteoarthritis.
As a VP of business development and sales at Kinexcs, you will be responsible for managing and executing your own developed sales and marketing strategies to drive YOY revenue for the company’s product line in the APAC region. You will be required to capitalize on opportunities in market trends to develop new opportunities for the company, while managing risk and expectations. You must be comfortable working in a start-up environment with a small but energetic team, to create and promote an end-to-end solution for personalised rehabilitative care in the region for both clinicians and patients.
You might work on
1. Setting a strategic vision to grow sales and through various verticals and managing relations with stakeholders of the company.
2. Developing and implementing high quality sales and marketing strategies based on market trends and gaps within the rehabilitative/healthcare system.
3. Using customer, competitor and market segmentation and data to influence business objectives and drive decision making.
4. Building, maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders, then leveraging on these relations to further enhance sales growth.
5. Identifying and seizing opportunities to develop and generate revenue through multiple channels in clinical and home settings.
An ideal candidate would
1. Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (Sales or Marketing) or equivalent experience.
2. 6+ years’ experience in senior sales and/or marketing roles with especially in commercial B2B, B2B2C, 3PL environment.
3. Have a track record in driving business performances by understanding segment marketing/brand development and value proposition generation.
4. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the impact of our product on users and is able to capitalize on its features to engage, retain and attract customers.
5. Have strong business acumen, team oriented, collaborative and flexible.
6. Show strong communication skills in both verbal and written medium.