BloomBack is a social enterprise that was founded with the mission of bringing together women from all walks of life onto a single platform through a common interest for flowers.
We advocate a floral movement that benefits underprivileged communities, with a special focus on marginalised women, by helping them achieve financial independence and dignity.
Learn more at: https://bloomback.org/about/#who_we_are
- Support daily eCommerce operational needs
- Work closely with team to improve customer experience on the site
- Develop mobile app for exciting new features
Requirements (Or willing to learn from our mentor)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of C#/Unity
- Experience in eCommerce platforms
- Experience in some backend frameworks
- Experience in MySQL
- Able to learn things fast and be meticulous
- Able to communicate well and work as a team