A business for Accelerating Wholesale Adoption of ‘On-Demand Enterprise Cloud Solutions (ODECS) as-a-Service’
The solution developed overcomes the lack of automation in provisioning new services for migration to the
cloud for enterprise and SMEs. It provides monitoring and support capabilities of applications and databases,
which are mission-critical and require high uptime, secure access and also allows full native control of the solution.
We are recruiting a Web Developer responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. The web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Flexible hours with some remote work and performance-based with option for conversion to employment. Our offices and machine room are located both at Newton and Ayer Rajah Block 73 LaunchPad.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science (degree/diploma) or a related field